* G-sensor (top of the line tri-axis technology), meaning the pedometer can be worn around the neck (lanyard included) or put in a pocket or bag. The orientation does not matter as this pedometer accurately measures steps, time of activity and MVPA.
* 10 step-buffer - intentionally built into the pedometer, this feature means that incidental steps (under 10) are excluded pushing the user on to more purposeful, life saving activity. According to a study of 54,000 men and women by Dr. Steven Blair, the number one predictor of premature death ahead of smoking, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes was low cardio-respiratory fitness, which can be mitigated by 30 minutes of brisk walking every day!
* modes - this pedometer measures:
* daily steps
* distance in kilometers or miles
* KCal burned
* time of activity (by the end of the day users can see how long they have been active in hours, minutes and seconds)
* MVPA (moderate-to-vigorous physical activity) - as a subset of the activity time, users can see what portion was good for their heart (over a preset "x" number of steps per minute). Example: at the end of the day Bob may have: 8,246 steps; recorded 58 minutes of activity time but only have a MVPA reading of 17 minutes. That means only 17 minutes of his 58 activity minutes were walked at a pace that was over his pre-set threshold of steps per minute therefore, good for his heart.
* all modes have a 7-day memory
The Go Time Pro also shows:
Dimensions: 7. 5 cm x 3.2 cm x 1.2 cm or 3 in x 1.25 in x 3/8 in